12 । A letter to my friend about the farewell party of our school । আমাদের স্কুলের বিদায়ী পার্টি সম্পর্কে আমার বন্ধুকে একটি চিঠি ।। Letter-Writing ।

Suppose, you are Risha, a candidate of SSC 2022. You have already been offered a grand farewell party by your school. The party was chaired by the Principal and the Deputy Commissioner of Dhaka was the chief guest. Now, write a letter to your friend Nilu describing the farewell party.

ধরুন, আপনি রিশা, এসএসসি 2022-এর একজন পরীক্ষার্থী। আপনাকে ইতিমধ্যেই আপনার স্কুলের পক্ষ থেকে একটি জমকালো বিদায়ী পার্টি দেওয়া হয়েছে। অধ্যক্ষের সভাপতিত্বে অনুষ্ঠিত পার্টিতে প্রধান অতিথি ছিলেন ঢাকার জেলা প্রশাসক মো. এখন, তোমার বন্ধু নীলুকে বিদায়ী পার্টির বর্ণনা দিয়ে একটি চিঠি লেখো।

23 January 2022

Dear Nilu,
How are you? I'm very glad to receive your letter. I'm writing about the grand farewell given by our school.

We gathered in the assembly hall of the school at 10 am. All of our teachers were present. Our headteacher presided over the function. The Deputy Commissioner of Dhaka was the chief guest. A farewell address was presented to us on behalf of the students. Then each of us was called one by one and was given a book in a beautiful cover as a token of affection and good wishes. It was then that the realisation came to me that was indeed my last day in the school. We were also given a packet of sweetmeat. I had the feeling that I was taking leave of my old institution. So the ceremony was held to bid us farewell. My feelings were very deep. I felt lost and was almost on the point of weeping.

I will never forget my school, nor my last day at it. I feel grateful to my school for all that it had done to me.

With warm wishes,
Risha
43, Arambagh,
Dhaka-1216

[ Envelope ]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post