14 । A letter to my father asking for some money to buy books । বই কেনার জন্য কিছু টাকা চেয়ে বাবার কাছে চিঠি ।। Letter-Writing ।

Suppose, you are Sajal of 572 Ibrahimpur, Dhaka. You have been promoted to class IX. You will have to buy some books. This is why, you need some money. Now, write a letter to your father who lives at Shahjadpur in Sirajganj asking some money.

March 21, 2022

Dear Father,
I received your letter yesterday. The result of our annual examination has already been announced on Sunday last.

You will be very glad to know that I have stood third in the class. My teachers praised me a lot for my glorious result. Our classes will be starting very soon. Our teachers advised us to buy our books for new class as soon as possible. I have to buy all books of class IX and I need money immediately. I discussed with one of my teachers about the price of my books. He told me that I need at least taka 1000 to buy the books. Some of my friends have already bought their books. So I need to buy my books immediately. Please send money as early as possible.

I am quite well. Convey my best regards to mother and love to younger brother.

Your affectionately,
Sajal
572 Ibrahimpur, Dhaka

[Envelope ]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post