15 । A letter to my parents describing my hostel life । আপনার হোস্টেল জীবনের বর্ণনা দিয়ে আমার বাবা-মায়ের কাছে একটি চিঠি ।। Letter-Writing ।

Imagine, you are Kamal of 50 Surma Building, Dhaka Residential College, Dhaka. Your parents who live at Sayedpur, Nilphamari want to know about your hostel life. Now, write letter to them describing your hostel life.

June 20, 2022

Dear Parents,
Your affectionate letter reached me yesterday. I'will follow your advice in very detail.

In the hostel I lead a routine bound life. Like all other students, I get up early and say my morning prayer. After the prayer I take physical exercise for about 20 minutes. Then I take a short rest and eat my breakfast. At seven I sit down to learn my lessons and continue until it is eleven O'clock. Then I take a bath and eat my meal. I change clothes and leave for school. It takes me only five minutes to reach the school. School begins at 12 O'clock. After 3 periods of work there is a break of half an hour. During this time I say prayer and eat some snacks. Then I have three periods of work. Returning to my room I say my late afternoon prayer and go out to play, to walk or to visit some friends. I return to the hostel and say my evening prayers. Then like all other I sit to study.

At 8 p.m. I watch TV news for sometime. After the news I go on with studies until 10 p.m. Then we all are asked to go to the dining hall for supper. After supper nobody is allowed to awake; we all go to bed. However, we enjoy almost all sort of facilities here. So don't worry for me.

I am hale and hearty here. Pray for me.

Best regards to you all.
Yours affectionately,
Kamal
50 Surma Building
Dhaka Residential College, Dhaka

[ Envelope ]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post