27 । A letter to my friend describing my experience about a train journey । ট্রেন যাত্রা সম্পর্কে আমার অভিজ্ঞতা বর্ণনা করে আমার বন্ধুর কাছে একটি চিঠি ।। Letter-Writing ।

Suppose, you are Arun living in Dhaka. A few days ago you made a train journey from Dhaka to Rajshahi. One of your friends Nafis is very much interested to know about your train journey. Now, write a letter to your friend describing your experience about the train journey you made.

19 February 2022

Dear Nafis
At the beginning of the letter, take my love and affection. Hope that you are hale and hearty by the grace of almighty Allah. I am also well by His grace. However, from your last letter I came to know that you are interested to know my experience of the train journey undertaken by me recently. Well, listen to me, at first I went to the Kamalapur Railway Station to book a ticket from Dhaka to Rajshahi. At the appointed time, the train left the station, I sat on my seat. I felt thrilled and excited when the train sped up and everything seemed to me to be moving and jolting. Not only this, it seemed to me that everything was going on along with the train. It made me much more excited and thrilled. At last, our train reached the destination. I hired a porter to carry my luggage and gave him some wages. And that was my train journey.

No more today. More when we shall meet each other. Convey my best regards to your bbparents and my love to your youngers.

Yours ever,
Arun
Motijheel, Dhaka.

[Envelope ]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post