29 । A letter to my friend describing how I have celebrated Pahela Baishakh । আমি কীভাবে পহেলা বৈশাখ উদযাপন করেছি তার বর্ণনা দিয়ে আমার বন্ধুর কাছে একটি চিঠি ।। Letter-Writing ।

Suppose, you are Sumon of Dhaka. You have celebrated 'Pahela Baishakh' recently. Now, write a letter to your friend Rupak who lives in Rangpur describing how you have celebrated Pahela Baishakh.

ধরুন, আপনি ঢাকার সুমন। আপনি সম্প্রতি 'পহেলা বৈশাখ' উদযাপন করেছেন। এখন, রংপুরে বসবাসকারী আপনার বন্ধু রূপককে একটি চিঠি লিখুন, আপনি কীভাবে পহেলা বৈশাখ উদযাপন করেছেন তার বর্ণনা দিন।

20 April 2022

Dear Rupak,
Your letter is to hand. I am very glad to know that you are all well by the grace of Allah. I am also well. In your letter you have written about your enjoyment in the celebration of New Year's Day. You have asked me to describe about my enjoyment in the celebration of Pahela Baishakh, That is what I am now describing.

Actually Pahela Baishakh is one of the biggest festivals held in our country. I enjoy the celebration every year. Like every year, I went to the fair arranged at dawn at Ramna Batamul. I also attended a cultural function arranged by a leading cultural organization of our country named Chhayanat. There, the artists of this organization performed different types of traditional songs, dances etc. In the fair there was display of different traditional commodities including handicrafts of the county people. I bought an 'Ek Tara,' a kind of musical instrument. joined a procession arranged by the Institute of Fine Arts of Dhaka University. Like all the participants, I wore a mask of tiger, the national animal of our country. The procession was really an interesting one. I returned home eating 'Panta Ilish with green chillies, a traditional food of our country,

I wait eagerly for the celebration every year. I hope I would participate in the coming celebration also. Write to me soon. Be in good health. No more today.

Your loving friend,
Sumon
577, Ibrahimpur,
Dhaka

[ Envelope ]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post