30 । A letter to my friend consoling him on his father's death । আমার বন্ধুকে তার বাবার মৃত্যুতে তাকে সান্ত্বনা দেওয়ার জন্য একটি চিঠি ।। Letter-Writing ।

Suppose, you are Adnan and one of your friends Raju's father has died. He and his family are very shocked at this. As a well-wisher, you should tell your friend. something. Now, write a letter to your friend consoling him on the death of his father.

2 January, 2022

Dear Raju,
I am deeply shocked at the news of your father's sudden death. This sad news was so sudden and unexpected that it came upon me like a bolt from the blue. I cannot yet believe it that he would leave us having such a premature death. I find no words to console you in such situation. Your grief is boundless and your loss is irreparable. But don't lose heart as this is the rule of nature. You should have to face bravely the stern realities of life.

May Allah give you the strength to bear the loss. I also pray heartily that your noble father's soul may rest in peace.

Your loving friend,
Adnan
Ahmedpur, Natore

[ Envelope ]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post