32 । A letter to my friend describing an accident I witnessed । আমার বন্ধুর কাছে একটি চিঠি যা আমি প্রত্যক্ষ করা একটি দুর্ঘটনার বর্ণনা দিয়েছি ।। Letter-Writing ।

Suppose, you are Farid. The day before yesterday you witnessed a street accident that took place on the Mirpur road. Now, write a letter to your friend Monir describing the accident you witnessed.

11 January, 2022

Dear Monir,
I received your letter in time. But I could not respond to it in time as I was busy in my study. Today I am describing you about an accident that I witnessed the day before yesterday. I was going to New Market, with two of my friends. A young boy was crossing the road near Asad Gate. Suddenly a truck was running at a full speed towards the boy. Perhaps he was absent minded. The boy was run over by the speedy truck. The truck did not stop but it fled. People rushed to the spot raising a hue and cry. We also went to the place and found the boy senseless. Blood was rushing out from his body. We took him to Dhaka Medical College Hospital instantly. The doctor on duty felt his pulse and declared the case hopeless. In a few minutes the boy breathed his last. We left the hospital with a painful heart.

Be conscious of crossing the road. Write to me soon. No more today.

Your loving friend,
Farid
Mohammadpur, Dhaka

[ Envelope ]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post