33 । A letter to my friend thanking her for the hospitality shown by her and others of her family ।। Letter-Writing ।

Imagine, you are Sufia. You spent a week at your friend Sonia's home. You were a most entertained guest there. Now, write a letter to your friend thanking her for the hospitality shown to you by her and others of her family.

ভাবুন, আপনি সুফিয়া। আপনি আপনার বন্ধু সোনিয়ার বাড়িতে এক সপ্তাহ কাটিয়েছেন। আপনি সেখানে সবচেয়ে বিনোদনের অতিথি ছিলেন। এখন, আপনার বন্ধুকে তার এবং তার পরিবারের অন্যদের দ্বারা আপনার প্রতি দেখানো আতিথেয়তার জন্য তাকে ধন্যবাদ জানিয়ে একটি চিঠি লিখুন।

12 January, 2022

My dear Sonia,
I must thank you for the hospitality shown to me during my short stay at your house. Your parents were very much affectionate to me. They treated me as their own daughter. Your younger brothers and sisters played with me. They were as if, my younger brothers and sisters. Sima, the housemaid, carried out my orders with a smiling face. She did everything for my comfort. I shall never forget the feast your parents arranged. It was much enjoyable when we all sat to eat together. Every care was taken so that I did not feel annoyed. Really your parents are so noble, kind and affectionate. I shall ever remember the sweet days I stayed with you. Please make time to come to our house once. Bring Munna with you.

My best regards for your parents. Love and affection to your youngers.

Yours ever,
Sufia
Jessore

[ Envelope ]

বঙ্গানুবাদ :

12 জানুয়ারী, 2022

আমার প্রিয় সোনিয়া,
আপনার বাড়িতে আমার সংক্ষিপ্ত থাকার সময় আমাকে দেখানো আতিথেয়তার জন্য আমি আপনাকে অবশ্যই ধন্যবাদ জানাই। তোমার বাবা-মা আমাকে খুব স্নেহ করতেন। তারা আমাকে তাদের নিজের মেয়ের মতই ব্যবহার করেছে। তোমার ছোট ভাই-বোনেরা আমার সাথে খেলেছে। তারা যেন আমার ছোট ভাই-বোন। গৃহপরিচারিকা সিমা হাসিমুখে আমার আদেশ পালন করে। সে আমার আরামের জন্য সবকিছু করেছে। তোমার বাবা-মা যে ভোজের আয়োজন করেছিলেন তা আমি কখনই ভুলব না। আমরা যখন সবাই একসাথে খেতে বসতাম তখন খুব মজা হতো। সমস্ত যত্ন নেওয়া হয়েছিল যাতে আমি বিরক্ত না হই। সত্যিই আপনার বাবা-মা অনেক মহান, দয়ালু এবং স্নেহময়। তোমার সাথে ছিলাম সেই মধুর দিনগুলোর কথা আমার মনে থাকবে। একটু সময় করে আমাদের বাসায় আসুন। মুন্নাকে সাথে নিয়ে এসো।

আপনার পিতামাতার জন্য আমার শুভেচ্ছা। আপনার ছোটদের প্রতি ভালবাসা এবং স্নেহ।

তোমার কখনো,
সুফিয়া
যশোর

[ খাম ]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post