17 ৷ A letter to my friend sharing my plans to do during summer vacation ৷ গ্রীষ্মের ছুটিতে আমার পরিকল্পনা ভাগ করে নেওয়া আমার বন্ধুর কাছে একটি চিঠি ৷৷ Letter-Writing ৷

Suppose, you have some plans to do during summer vacation. You want to share it with your friend Rahul. Now, write a letter to him about it.

10.05.2022

Dear Rahul,
The letter you sent me is full of plans chalked out by you. Like you, I have some plans and during summer vacation I shall try to implement them.

Our school will be closed next month for about 15 days. During this vacation I shall go to my village home at Rajapur, Barishal. In my village there are many boys who do not know how to read and write. I shall teach them. There are many people who do not know the basic rules of health. Regarding sound health, I shall give them some tips. As my father a doctor, I have some scopés for doing something good for my poor villagers. I have decided to spend at least 10 days there. I am sure that I shall be able to make them litrate and also be able to make them aware of sound health by this period. Anyway, suggest me if you have any more to add to my plans.

Render my due respects to your parents and love to Sumi and Rumi.

Keep fine.
Your friend, Prithul
Rajarbagh, Dhaka

[Envelope ]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post