35 । A letter to my friend telling him about my visit to a place of historical importance ।। Letter-Writing ।

Imagine that you made a visit to a place of historical importance. Your friend who lives in a remote area of Patuakhali wants to know about it. Now, write a letter telling him about your visit.

কল্পনা করুন যে আপনি একটি ঐতিহাসিক গুরুত্বপূর্ণ স্থান পরিদর্শন করেছেন। পটুয়াখালীর প্রত্যন্ত এলাকায় বসবাসকারী আপনার বন্ধু বিষয়টি জানতে চায়। এখন, আপনার সফর সম্পর্কে তাকে একটি চিঠি লিখুন।

10.02.2022

Dear Anu,
Your letter is to hand. I am happy to read it. In the letter you wanted to know about my recent visit to a historical place of interest. Here it is.

Last Friday, I visited the National Memorial at Savar. It is a historical place of interest. This is a memorial. It is a symbol of our liberation war. It is 150 feet tall and its width is 130 feet. It has seven towers. There are a mosque, a library and a museum in it. This is our pride. Its architect is Moynul Hossain. The foundation of the memorial was laid on 16 December in 1972 and it was inaugurated in 1982. Its architectural design is very nice which attracts many visitors. The significance of this historical place cannot be expressed in words. If you visit Dhaka, you will be able to understand the significance of our National Memorial. Really, I enjoyed my visit.

Convey my due respects to your father and mother and love to younger ones. More when we meet.

Your friend,
Taher
33 Topkhana Road
Dhaka

[ Envelope ]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post