36 । A letter to my friend telling him about my aim to be a teacher । আমার বন্ধুর কাছে একটি চিঠি যা তাকে আমার শিক্ষক হওয়ার লক্ষ্য সম্পর্কে জানায় ।। Letter-Writing ।

Imagine that you have an aim to be a teacher. Your friend Asim wanted to know about your aim. Now, write a letter telling him about it.

15.2.2022

Dear friend,
Thank you for your letter. In it, you informed me of your aim in life. You requested me to let you know about my aim. Here is a brief description of it.

I have decided to be a teacher. After completing my academic education, I shall take a B- ed degree from a Govt. Teachers Training College. Then I shall join my local High School as a teacher. I think, a teacher can do a lot for building up a civilized nation. We know, no nation can be developed without education. So, I wish to improve education to my local boys and girls. Again, teachers are dignified persons in the society. Considering all, I have determined to be a teacher in future. Anyway, write to me if you have any suggestion regarding my aim.

Convey my due respects to your parents and love to younger ones. Hope, you are well. I am keeping fine.

Your friend,
Raj
Chuadanga Sadar,
Chuadanga

[Envelope ]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post