19 । A letter to my friend describing my birthday ceremony । আমার জন্মদিনের অনুষ্ঠানের বর্ণনা দিয়ে আমার বন্ধুর কাছে একটি চিঠি ।। Letter-Writing ।

Imagine that you have celebrated your 15th birthday last week. One of your friends could not attend the ceremony. Now, write a letter to him/her describing your birthday ceremony.

5.1.2022

Dear Ramisa,
Your last letter gave me much pleasure. You visited Barisal and enjoyed much at your village home and so you could not attend my birthday party. You wanted to know how I celebrated it.

I celebrated my 15th birthday last Friday. I invited all my friends and relatives. I decorated my drawing room tastefully. All the invited guests came at around 8.00 pm. My father ordered a big cake and some coloured candles were bought. The candles were lit. and I cut the cake. At the time of cutting the cake, I heard 'Happy birthday to you' with a loud voice of all the guests. My friend was so happy and took some snaps. I was really happy at that time. After it, all the guests took dinner and at about 10.30 pm they started to leave our house. I opened all the boxes gifted to me. It is amazing that among the presents there is a lap-top. It is given by my elder brother.

I am excited and very happy to have such a wonderful gift. I will show you it when we meet.

With best regards to your parents and love to the youngers.
Your friend,
Rubana.
Kakrail, Dhaka.

[Envelope ]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post