20 । A letter to my father describing my last annual examination result । আমার শেষ বার্ষিক পরীক্ষার ফলাফল বর্ণনা করে আমার বাবার কাছে একটি চিঠি ।। Letter-Writing ।

Suppose, you have got GPA-4.00 in your last annual examination. Your father wanted to know about your result. Now, write a letter to him describing it.

1.1.2022

Dear Father,
Your affectionate and loving letter is to hand. I am happy to know that you are in good health. In the letter you wanted to know about my annual result. Here it is.

My results were out yesterday. I scored GPA-4.00 and I got GPA-5.00 in six subjects. I secured poor marks in English and Mathematics. In Higher Maths I could not cope with the questions. Marks in subjects were not satisfactory. I am hopeful to make a good result in the coming exams. I shall take all necessary help from my teachers. Pray for me. Don't worry for my result.

We are all well at home. Visit us if you have any holiday.

Your loving son,
Abul Hossain
9 Keshobpur, Patuakhali

[ Envelope ]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post