21 । A letter to my friend describing my visit to a book fair at the Public Library premises । পাবলিক লাইব্রেরি প্রাঙ্গণে একটি বইমেলায় আমার সফরের বর্ণনা দিয়ে আমার বন্ধুর কাছে একটি চিঠি ।। Letter-Writing ।

Suppose, you paid a visit to a book fair at the Public Library premises. Now, write a letter to your friend Laboni describing it.

30.3.2022

Dear Laboni,
Your letter of 28 March is to hand. You've enquired of me about my visit to a book fair. I'm writing it to you.

Last Friday, I paid a visit to a book fair. The fair was held at the Public Library premises. I visited it with my father. The fair was entitled Winter Book Fair'. There: were many book stalls. A lot of book lovers visited it. I visited all the stalls and collected. some catalogues. I bought 'Rikter Bedon' written by Kazi Nazrul Islam and 'Misir Ali' by Humayun Ahmed. I spent almost two hours there. I gained much practical knowledge. regarding the fair. I really enjoyed it. I'll tell you in details if we meet.

I hope, you are in a good state of health. I'm so so. Convey my best regard to your parents.

Your friend,
Salma
10 Sutrapur, Dhaka.

[Envelope ]
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post